[Santana 22] Final dinner menu for Saturday

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 22:52:25 EDT 2010

The following is the final menu for the Saturday evening dinner at EYC.

Dinner Buffet

Roast Beef, Pasta Primavera, Salmon, Caesar Salad, Baby Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing, Garlic Butter Steamed Vegetables, Garlic Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes, Rolls and Butter.  The cost went up to $25 per person by adding salmon and roasted potatoes, as requested by some.

We will also have a keg of Anchor Steam to enjoy when we get back to EYC after racing on Saturday.

Looking forward to the regatta.

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain