[Santana 22] EYC swimming pool

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 20:54:02 EDT 2010

First let me apologize for hitting many people with e-mails that are not sailing the Nationals.  It is simply the easiest way to get to participants and some of the e-mails produced more participants.  Maybe this one will too.

One of the participants asked if the EYC swimming pool would be available to Nationals participants.  I am happy to report that the pool is available for participants in this regatta.  So for those that are so inclined, bring your bathing suit, your own towel and good behavior while using the pool.

Tom