[Santana 22] 2010 Santana 22 Nationals

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 20:24:41 EDT 2010

Fellow Tuna sailors,

It is getting close to the S22 Nationals regatta, July 30, 31 & August
1st.  The Notice of Race will be out soon.

I would like to get a showing of who plans to sail the regatta.
Including the Santa Cruz & Monterey boats.  If there is a better way
that someone knows how to get in touch with the Santa Cruz & Monterey
boats, please let me know.  The regatta will be run by Encinal YC and
raced in the T.I. area.  Likely between the T.I. and Alcatraz area
using inflatables.

Let me know if you plan to sail the regatta and if there is anything
you are looking for in this regatta.

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain