[Santana 22] A Fun Weekend of Great Pumpkin Racing!

Leah Pepe ocean2sierras at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:41:06 EDT 2010

Hi

It was great to see so many Tuna's out on the water this weekend!  Thank you
for coming out to play!

Did any Tuna finish the race yesterday?  We were undecided on which island
to round first....... our first thought was to head down Racoon, but the
water looked so mirror like....... so we decided to follow the little bits
of wind we saw after the start until we got to the "no turning back
point"....... Nice light breezes through the slot and round the rock until
we hit AI........  We DNF'd about 4:30 close to South Hampton!

Hope to see you all again soon!

~Leah
S/V Kelly Shawn #38000

--
"Throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the.... winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."