[Santana 22] Nav Lights and Great Pumkin

John Lundquist jblundquist at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 16:40:03 EDT 2010

Greetings,

I'm a new Tuna owner who owes a dept to the fleet. I have benefited from the
information on the website, many thanks. Hope to be down in the bay area the
weekend of the Great Pumkin and would like to meet up with some S22 folks; can I
participate? I have not yet joined the fleet and I am not informed regarding
racing, rules etc. My hesitation in joining is that my interests are mostly in
cruising, or just sailing and being on the water. Is the option of Associate
Membership  still valid? Can I work off my dept? Heard that there was once more
info available on the S22 website for cruiser types in addition to racers, I'm
an amateur htmler.

Participate? I think I just found out "No". Revisited some of the information in
earlier emails with links.

Next question: Can I crew for anyone?

Nav Lights. Glad to hear the confirmation, the last time I sailed, I got to my
berth at 11:30pm with no lights. They are on my fix list though, but the
priority is sail first, all else will follow. My assumption is that if a motor
is used, the lights are required, can anyone confirm this?

Cheers,
John Lundquist
P.O. Box 1337
Chester, CA 96020
t 530.596.3054
Geographic Information (GIS) / Geographer
Everything has a spatial element
http://myplace.frontier.com/~jblundquist/