[Santana 22] Nav lights

John Lundquist jblundquist at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 21:11:44 EDT 2010

Thank you so much. Now I have another link so I can sail from my couch when the
water is too far away. I go to the Farallone webcam everyday.

Point well taken from Javier.

See you at Richmond, I got a crew job!
 John Lundquist
P.O. Box 1337
Chester, CA 96020
t 530.596.3054
Geographic Information (GIS) / Geographer
Everything has a spatial element
http://myplace.frontier.com/~jblundquist/