[Santana 22] Bezerekeley pier

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 15:28:49 EDT 2010

There is a marked channel, which I beleive is right at the end of the maintianed section that remains open (i.e. the part you can walk out on).  I'd confirm with a paper chart, but it is clearly marked as you approach.

You can also go through other, unofficial openings in some places, but it's scary and not recommended.  Your mileage may vary.