[Santana 22] Tuna Digest, Vol 56, Issue 3

keay at keay3.net keay at keay3.net
Thu Sep 2 17:05:00 EDT 2010

Tom,

When returning to the south bay from the berkeley marina, I spoke with the harbormasters office about this.  They informed me there is an "approved" opening and I have gone through it once and it was straight forward.

Essentially, the space between the end of the "developed" pier and the ruins of the old pier, maybe a 25-35yrd gap.  My guess on the size of the opening as it was blowing seriously when I last went through.

Of course, I would encourage you to call the Harbor Master to verify. The number I think is:   510- 981- 6740

Best,
Keay Edwards
408-482-9701
keay at keay3.net