[Santana 22] MPYC will host 2011 Santana 22 Nationals July 29-31, 2011

Meryle L. Sachs meryles at redshift.com
Sun Sep 26 20:20:16 EDT 2010

Hi Tuna Sailors,
The Monterey Peninsula Yacht Club will host the 2011 Santana 22 Nationals in
Monterey Bay on Friday, July 29 through Sunday, July 31, 2011. Please save
the date.

We arrived at this date based on input from many sources, including Tom
Montoya who said these dates work best for the Bay Area boats.

The boat hoist will be available, and we can accommodate boats in our Dry
Storage Yard during the Nationals. Also, arrangements can be made with
Monterey Harbormaster for transient slip occupancy.

Much more information will be available as the Nationals approach.

I am the 2011 Santana 22 Fleet Captain for MPYC, so please let me know if
you have more questions.
Thanks so much.

Meryle Sachs
Technical Documentation