[Santana 22] Spinnaker techniques

Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp acalderkamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:01:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

We have noticed that we loose ground on other boats when we hoist the jib
too early on a downwind leg, so apparently the jib affects the flow of the
spinnaker. But I've also heard that when on a beam reach with the spinnaker,
the jib can help to point higher. Never tried it though,

Anna

Poniente #727