[Santana 22] Tuna Digest, Vol 73, Issue 2

Keay Edwards keay at keay3.net
Sun Apr 10 01:33:38 EDT 2011

Hey Anna,

I would be up for this if we can figure a spot somewhere betwixt TI & CP.  I know that is a big area, but maybe if I look at tides and stuff I could work it out to be up at TI overnight and race in the early part of the day before running back south.  Lets think of some dates.  Also, since I work on Academic time, the second half of may through the summer might be better.

Keay Edwards
408-482-9701
keay at keay3.net