[Santana 22] YRA/ODCA dues clarification

Charlie Wood frankdog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:03:08 EST 2011

Here's the scoop on the racing dues. I was mistaken this evening when I
said that YRA membership includes the PC Series races.

YRA membership is $45 for existing members, $55 for new members. It does
NOT include any races. It's required for any racing.

ODCA Season racing is $180 (for US Sailing Members, $195 for Non-US
Sailing Members) and that includes all YRA PC Series events (Vallejo,
2nd Half Opener and Season Closer). For an additional $5, you can sail
the Sailstice Regatta, but those results do not affect your season
standings. All YRA PC Series events are included in our fleet races
(http://santana22.com/schedule/).

If you're going to race PHRF (say, in the SSS events), your certificate
is $30 for a 2010 renewal for YRA members. SSS Membership is separate.

Great meeting tonight.

Thanks Tom and Sally/Kame!
Welcome, new Tuna owners!

Charlie