[Santana 22] Crewing on a Catalina 42 back to San Francisco to reunite Jan with Carlos

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 12:41:33 EDT 2011

Howdy folks,
I've been down in Mexico for almost 9 months, now on the return leg
sitting in San Diego for a few days.  I have crew to bring our Catalina
42 Neener3 up  about halfway to SF (Richmond YC), but the northern leg
crew just bailed due to (gasp) work commitments.  I'm planning on taking
it fairly easy, not going when wx is bad or doing many overnights - this
worked on the MX part of the bash, we had only one bad day.

So... do any of you want to help bring up our three-berth yacht to her
home port, and reunite me with Carlos which has been on the hard these
many months?  I don't think I'm up for taking her to Nationals, but may
be available as crew depending on how crazy life is back in the bay area.

Jan Grygier
Carlos, S22
Neener3, Catalina 42