[Santana 22] Friday Night Series, Corinthian Yacht Club

Derek Meyer djmeyer16 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 20:57:40 EDT 2011

Hi All,

So I have been speaking to a few fellow tuna owners.  David Demarest (Albacore) and Jim Robinson (Belafonte) have both indicated to me that they would like to race in the CYC Friday Night Series, which starts April 8.  These Friday Night races have provided many entertaining Friday nights for my whole live.  After the (usually) short race, it's back to CYC for food, drinks and entertainment!  It is the right mix of fun, competition, and relaxation.

If we get 5 boats, we have a fleet and get our own start.  This was be so great! So who else out here is interested?  Leah?  Frank?  There has to be some other Sausalito, Tiburon, or even Richmond boats that are interested in doing the races?  When I kept my boat in Richmond we used to race the Friday Night series and then tie up at CYC overnight.

Anyway, I am throwing it out there and I hope we can get a weekly one design fleet going in this neck of the woods.

Link:
http://cyc.org/race/fnr

Hope to see you all on the water soon!

-Derek Meyer