[Santana 22] Fwd: THIS Fridays funtimes with Spinnaker Sailing Santana 22s

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 22:49:47 EDT 2011

Hello fellow Tuners,
I am a member of a "meetup" group called Got Wind and Water, which gets
folks onto the water who might otherwise not have a ride.  This Friday
afternoon they have an informal "race" with three of Spinnaker Sailing's
Santana 22s, and the organizer Abby Mohan has invited any of our fleet
to come along and join in the fun.

This will probably be mostly of interest for South Beach (or Pier
39?)-based boats, but anyone else is also invited - just email or call
the cc: Abby and she'll fit you in.  Weather promises to be blustery,
perfect Tuna conditions if you have the right combination of layers.
I'll be there having a blast and trolling for crew, Carlos will be
resting up in Richmond.

We on Carlos had a great time on Saturday's Great Pumpkin regatta, I
hope the other boats found it as enjoyable. Pity about that first race,
but for once the wx forecasters nailed it, and races 2 and 3 were
hard-fought and pretty close.  Congrats to Aquila, the class of the
regatta!  And to the sweetest Tuna I've seen for a while, the new boat
Kitten (who will be joining Carlos, Bonito and I hope many others in the
Jack Frost winter series).

Jan Grygier
Carlos, #5020