[Santana 22] Recycling your old sails - and partner for Carlos? (Santana 22 Fleet 1)

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 23:54:32 EST 2011

Howdy Tuners, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, whether or not
you managed to get out on the water.

A new sailing friend and crew member is planning on using old sails in
an art installation and possibly art classes in the East Bay.  Contact
Kristin if you have any sails gathering dust or mold in the garage or
locker that don't serve their original use any more.  I donated a
mainsail that had provided a fair amount of nesting material for rodents :-)

Jan Grygier
Carlos #5020

P.S. Now that my sail inventory is less bloated, I am looking for a
partner in Carlos.  What with the Catalina 42 in the family, I'm not
sailing her enough and would like someone else to be able to share her
many charms for racing and pocket cruising.  Please forward this to
others who may be interested.