[Santana 22] Lost Whale Boat Oars

Stephen Kiely stevezoom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:35:23 EDT 2011

Hello Tuna Fleet,

I hope it's ok to post this here.
I'm on your mailing list from years back when I was co-owner of a Santana 22
"Someday".
Some friends of mine row with the Embarcadero Rowing Club (ERC) here in SF.
One of their boats busted loose last Tuesday night in the storm.
They have recovered the damaged boat, but most of the oars are still lost.
My friend Sarah asked that the word be put out to keep an eye out for the
oars.
I know the tuna fleet does a lot of sailing and thought it might be good to
ask if you could keep and eye out in case any of the oars show up out there
in the bay.
I know the ERC would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

Stephen Kiely