[Santana 22] Great Pumpkin regatta

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Fri Oct 28 10:54:12 EDT 2011

I believe the decision concerning whether you have a rating of 234 or 237 is made when you apply through the YRA for a Northern California PHRF certificate and that you sail with the assigned rating for the year those certificates are good for or until you apply and pay for a new PHRF certificate sooner.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito