[Santana 22] Fwd: Women's Sailing Seminar - Santana 22 Races on Sunday

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 21:57:22 EDT 2011

Hello fellow Tuna enthusiasts,

Please read the message below and decide if you can help out with this very worthy event.  Dawn is looking for one or two more boats to add to the fleet that has already committed.  The participants and organizers have a lot of fun!

This event has been going on for a number of years on Santana 22's and has created enough interest that at least a few boats found new owners from the participants.

I have copied Dawn on this e-mail.  If you want to participate, please e-mail Dawn.

Thanks a bunch.

Tom Montoya
Outgoing S22 Fleet Captain