[Santana 22] Beercan Race thoughts

Keay Edwards keay at keay3.net
Thu Feb 2 18:58:30 EST 2012

All,

I am in the process of making a decision as to where to relocate my S22 to take part in this seasons Beercan racing.  I really like Coyote Point (Where I am currently), but the racing leaves something to be desired.  Since I won't likely race my boat in any of the YRA events this year I am just considering Beercans.

I am interested in hearing about the Sierra Point races and the Redwood City races.  If you have any experiences with either of these, please share.

Keay Edwards