[Santana 22] Beer Cans

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 13:48:10 EST 2012

Hey all-time to start thinking about the spring/summer beer can schedule.  EYC's
first Spring Twilight is only a month away.

Pariah will be doing the Encinal Spring and Summer Twilights.  It's every other
Friday evening in the Estuary, with Spring and Summer scored separately.  It's
spinnaker or non-spiinnaker.   We sailed non-spin last year, and the only other
boat in our class was a Harbor 20 that didn't always come out.

So-calling all Estuary Tunas-let's all sail the same series together so we have
a nice big fleet.  I vote for EYC non-spin because Friday sailing is a great way
to kick off the weekend, the boat's already in the water and ready to go if
you're sailing that weekend, it's a fun but mellow course, BBQ aat the club
after, and OD is more fun that getting mowed down by big PHRF boats in the same
class

Doesn't that sound great????

Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146