[Santana 22] Fw: Join me for a panel discussion: Women Sailors Rock!

JMcK j_amck at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 11:11:49 EDT 2013

Tuna sailors,
Please see attached email announcing an event featuring Cathy Stierhoff (Tackful
#581).

The title says it all Women Sailors Rock!

The event is free, but please RSVP online at:
http://www.cyc.org/event/speaker-series-1

Hope to see you there!
~Jennifer
Zingaro #5050

Sent: Tue, April 23, 2013 4:48:00 PM
Subject: Join me for a panel discussion: Women Sailors Rock!

Yes, it's true! Women Sailors Rock!

I am proud and excited to be part of a panel discussion for local women who are
interested in racing.

When:  Thursday, May 2
             No host bar opens at 6:30 p.m.
             Presentation begins at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Corinthian Yacht Club, Tiburon
What:    Panel discussion on women racing
Cost:     FREE!

I'll be joining an exalted group of women on the panel:

Dana Riley: an international competitive racer
Ashley Perrin: a delivery skipper and offshore racer
Sue Fox: science teacher and family cruiser
Cathy Stierhoff: gulp...that's me! Can't believe I'll be up there with these
awesome women! I'll be sharing some of my experiences racing the Bay and
focusing on my TOP FIVE (or more) WAYS TO BECOME AN AWESOME CREWMEMBER in the
local racing scene.

The event is sponsored by Sausalito's Modern Sailing School and is part of the
Corinthian Yacht Club's Speaker Series.

For more information:
Click here for a link to Modern Sailing School's newsletter.
Click here for a link to the Corinthian Yacht Club's speaker series.

Please pass this on to any of your friends, male or female, who are interested
in sailing or racing!

Sincerely,
Cathy