[Santana 22] Aug 24 - informal Tuna Match racing on the estuary

Jeremy Westerman jeremywesterman at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:04:14 EDT 2013

Hi Anna and Kristen,

Can I let you know nearer the time?  My Santana 22 suffered a hull/deck
joint failure on the starboard bow a couple of weeks ago - knew it was
leaking but didn't expect it to give way!  So I'm busy doing boat repair and
learning how to use exciting new toys like Dremel tools and 3M 5200!  I hope
to be back sailing by then and would like to attend it I am.

Thanks

Jeremy