[Santana 22] 2002 Santana 22

John P. Flynn jflynn at mmwf.com
Thu Jan 17 16:42:34 EST 2013

I'm very sad to report that I need to part with my 2002 Santana 22.  It is
in excellent shape and very fast, even under my inexperienced command.  If
anyone is interested, or knows someone who may be interested, please contact
me by any of the means indicated below.

--
John P. Flynn
McLeod, Moscarino, Witham & Flynn LLP

505 Montgomery Street, 11th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94111
Tel: (415) 874-3405

Mobile: (415) 722-4458
Fax: (415) 874-3407
 <mailto:jflynn at mmwf.com> jflynn at mmwf.com
 <http://www.mmwf.com/> www.mmwf.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
that is private, proprietary or protected by the attorney-client privilege,
work product doctrine or other privileges. If you received this e-mail in
error, please delete it from your system without downloading, copying or
saving it and notify the sender by reply e-mail to allow us to correct our
records.  Unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or dissemination of the
information in this e-mail is prohibited and may be subject to legal
restriction or sanction. Thank you.