[Santana 22] Santana 22 fleet and awards dinner, tomorrow, Sat 19

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:41:16 EST 2013

Dear Tuna skippers,

The fleet dinner where we'll give out the awards for the 2012 season is
tomorrow! Please come down for drinks starting at 6 and/or dinner starting
at 7.

http://www.pizzaorgasmica.com/index.html

Pizza Orgasmica (yes, we love the name too)
823 Clement St.
San Francisco, Ca. 94118

We now have about 16 RSVPs, please let us know if you plan to attend.

We hope to see many of you who have been actively sailing in the past year,
cruisers, racers, and those who want to come and get to know the rest of
the fleet.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Jennifer McKenna & Anna Alderkamp

co-fleet captains Santana 22 SF bay