[Santana 22] Wheeler Regatta 13 and 14 April

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:31:06 EDT 2013

Dear Tuna skippers,
The first races are coming up! The Saturday of the Wheeler regatta will be
3 races for our white sail series, and the Sunday pursuit will count as a
spinnaker race. On Saturday we will sail one design with main and class
lapper. On Sunday you will start according to your PHRF certificate and you
may fly a genoa if you have a 234 rating. Sign up today to get a 10$
discount,

http://regattalog.com/wheeler

Hope to see you out there, as well as on the practice day in Clipper Cove
on April 6,

Fair winds,

Anna Alderkamp

Byte Size #801