[Santana 22] Thanks for a great season everyone!

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 13:45:59 EDT 2013

Thanks Jennifer and Anna for all your hard work for the fleet this year!
Congrats to Garth & Team Oreo on a great season.
I think with the Nationals out of town next year, adding NOOD or Resin regatta would be great.  NOOD is fairly pricey, and in picking one, I would vote for the one with fewer fleets (so we're not waiting forever for our starts and then getting mowed down by J120s and 105s on the racecourse all weekend).

Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146