[Santana 22] Mystery hull number unsolved

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 09:47:23 EDT 2013

Hey Rande,
If it is a new hull then I think the hull number is part of the nautical
equivalent of a VIN stamped in raised lettering somewhere on or near the
stern.
If Michael Andrews doesn't know where that is, I bet Tom Schock does!

Michael and Tom, can you point Rande in the right direction?

Jan/Carlos  hull 320