[Santana 22] 2013 Schedule

Robinson, James W - MILL VALLE CA james_w_robinson at ml.com
Wed Apr 16 14:49:17 EDT 2014

Hello:

I don't know if this is a valid address for the Santana 22 fleet but the CYC has moved our starting times up to the second starting time for the Friday Night Series.    For the past few years we've been starting last and it was awful.   If there are any Santana's on this side of the Bay it sure would be nice to have you sign up along with the Belafonte.

Regards,
Jim

http://race.cyc.org/fnr14

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.