[Santana 22] (no subject)

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:35:13 EDT 2014

Hi Tuna skippers,

How about some warm water sailing to Vallejo this weekend? "Sail la Vie"
and "Byte Size" are signed up for the Vallejo race, so please join us for
some fair weather sailing. This will be the 2nd and 3rd race in our
spinnaker series. And there is a good party in between with usually a good
band (and a lot of drunk sailors) at Vallejo YC.

The Cal 20's do this race as part of their spinnaker series, so we'll have
some good competition in the small boats and some fun people to party with.

you can sign up here

https://www.jibeset.net/ourregatta.php?A00=yes&A11=yes&CLUB=YRA

Hope to see you there!

Anna