[Santana 22] Spinnaker clinic, Treasure Island, Aug 30

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:27:05 EDT 2014

Hi Tuna skippers,

It looks like a lot of people have other commitments on labor day weekend
and so far we just have 1 person signed up for the spinnaker clinic on Aug
30th. Another option would be to do the spinnaker clinic Sun Sept 7th, the
day after the races summer 5 & 6. So please let us know at your earliest
convenience if you'd like to join, if you can do Aug 30, Sept 7, or both.

Thanks,
Garth & Anna