[Santana 22] Santana 22: Anybody got an extra tiller?

Kristen Past Commodore IYC ksoeiyc at att.net
Wed Feb 12 11:56:06 EST 2014

Hey while folks are looking for an extra tiller, if anyone comes across or gets a lead on replacement TILLER CHEEKS (you know, the attachment of the tiller to the rudder stock) please let me know.  Some of you may recall the rudder breakage I suffered at nationals last summer, and the rudder is now replaced, but the tiller is loose and unfortunately now cocked some 30 deg. to starboard when the rudder tracks straight.  My old cheeks are pretty crappy, and there is also a small issue with the stock alignment, but I really could use new cheeks.  Try finding those on Google or at Svendsen's - I haven't been able to - except soliciting someone to custom make, so any leads or suggestions I am grateful for.  Thanks!

Kristen

#318 Pueo - who really really wants to go out and play soon and can't wait to get her stolen motor replaced!