[Santana 22] Cool crew gear

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 13:05:49 EST 2014

Getting fired up for Jack Frost tomorrow (not much breeze in the forecast but I don't get to go sailing much so I get fired up easily)

We got some new Pariah crew shirts-the DryShirt Pro-Tech kind.  Mark Michaelson, whose company sells them, is willing to offer a fleet discount-you just order online, and the coupon code is FACTORY2.  Art is included (copying Mark on this in case I'm getting any details wrong).

Anyway, I'm just passing the info along because I'm happy about our new shirts (it's important to look good where we have the least-shiny boat in the fleet)

See some of you tomorrow on the water

Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146