[Santana 22] Reminder-Fleet Meeting this Friday!

JMcK j_amck at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 19:01:40 EST 2014

Thanks to everyone who responded so far.  Hope to see you all this Friday, 7 p.m., Pineapple Sails.
~Jennifer
Zingaro #5050

Please note changes to the YRA calendar:
https://www.jibeset.net/YRA000.php?RG=T004357898
https://www.jibeset.net/YRA000.php?RG=T009722220
https://www.jibeset.net/YRA000.php?RG=T006154174