[Santana 22] Fw: Sign Up Now for the Encinal Yacht Club's 2014 Spring Twilight Series

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 13:00:12 EDT 2014

Hey everyone
Sorry to miss you all at the fleet meeting Friday.

It's almost Beer Can season already, at least in the Estuary.  We're signing up for the EYC Friday night beer cans; it's basically every other week through September.

Sign ups for the Spring series is open.  If we all sign up for non-spin, we'll basically have our own class.

Who's in?

Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146