[Santana 22] 2015 Nationals-July 17-19

Garth Copenhaver lodrosangbo at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:26:18 EDT 2014

Hello Tuna Sailors,
I am happy to confirm  that Corinthian YC will be hosting our Nationals next summer, July 17-19th!
This date was chosen based on it being a moderate flood tide and not conflicting with YRA-ODCA or CYC events.
I hope this date and venue works out for everyone's plans. Knox course has a great combination of wind strength and relatively flat water, especially with a flood current. I like how close the venue is to the race course and how between races you may be able to eat lunch with immediate shelter just to the north. CYC also throws good post race parties on the race deck!

Race committee work should be led  by Forrest Gay, race committee director at SFYC. He is sure to do a good job.

Warmly,
Garth Copenhaver
"Co-Fleet Captain"
415-450-0843