[Santana 22] new member ?

Jan and Patti hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 12:57:09 EDT 2015

Hi John,
Well, the Honda will use about half the gas and not need you to add oil to it, and leave the channel a lot cleaner than the Mariner will. It might be heavier. It should get you through almost any situation (eg nasty lee shore) that the Mariner will, most people have 5s or 4s or even those puny Honda 2s on San Francisco Bay.

Admitting that I don't know details of those two engines, I'd say you have a good plan.

Welcome to the fleet! If you're ever in the Bay Area or close to Monterey/Santa Cruz look us up. If you're into racing I bet we could get you a nice ride, or just stay over with someone.

Jan Grygier
Carlos, hull 320
Long-ago fleet captain, Fleet 1
510-323-3866(m)