[Santana 22] new member ?

Steve Pedersen steve at highgroundorganics.com
Tue Aug 18 17:35:56 EDT 2015

Hi John,

Congratulations on the new boat--you picked a great one!

I completely agree with Jan about the outboard. I’ve been day-sailing and coastal cruising out of the Monterey Bay for the last 5 years with a Honda 5 on my boat. It’s been a great motor in all conditions—super reliable, with plenty of power and very efficient. As far as I am concerned, it’s the perfect motor for the boat.

Happy Sailing,

Steve Pedersen