[Santana 22] Proposed 2016 Santana 22 Championship Series Season

Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp acalderkamp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 01:30:15 EST 2016

Hi all,
Thanks for putting this together, Deb.

I don't have a strong preference, but I don't think doing all 29 races
would be a good idea. I've not heard of CBRA, do you know if they have good
race committees? In the past few years YRA has been very receptive to our
wishes, so if all is equal, I'd prefer to stay with them. Personally, I
prefer central bay races so the CBRA option sounds good, but many people
like the South Bay races.

For the past few years we did not include Big Daddy and Great Pumpkin in
the series to keep the race season a bit shorter and give people a break
between summer season and mid winters. Also, in this way we could do a Tuna
Tune Up before the first race (Wheeler). Personally, I prefer this (because
of skiing and having some time to do maintenance projects), and we have had
good turn outs on the Great Pumpkin and Big Daddy with some different boats
from the usual crowd.

So slight preference for #1, and not so stoked about #4,

Cheers,
Anna Alderkamp
Byte Size #801