[Santana 22] Proposed 2016 Santana 22 Championship Series Season

Larry Westland lwestland at tricommercial.com
Sat Feb 13 16:06:54 EST 2016

Hi to Deb and other Tuna racers…..

I’m acting as RC for the 8th annual/2016 Westpoint Regatta race on Saturday, July 9th.  This is an easy downwind, low-key competition from TI to Redwood City as part of YRA’s “party circuit.”

Last year 84 boats did the race which finished near the entrance to Redwood Creek Channel.  It was followed by Sequoia YC’s “signature” party at the clubhouse with two bands that kept the club rockin until midnight.  On Sunday a pancake breakfast was enjoyed by all, then everybody headed back north to their home berths.

I’d love to see the Tuna fleet include this regatta in its Saturday-Sunday schedule as it’s such an easy race followed by a very fun “island time” party with over 250 sailors and guests of all ages.

So if the fleet would like to do this I’d try to arrange for exclusive tuna berthing on one of the end ties at Port of Redwood City Marina in order for all the 22’s to be together for a “sleepover.”

Just let me if this is something the fleet would be interested in.  I know all of us helping organize the Westpoint Regatta would encourage this participation.

Best from Palo  Alto….

http://www.westpointregatta.com/

Larry Westland
Senior Vice President
lwestland at tricommercial.com<mailto:lwestland at tricommercial.com>
Dir: 510.622.8466 | Cell: 510.459.5566
BRE #: 00483233

1404 Franklin Street Penthouse
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: 415.268.2200 | Fax: 510.336.8296
www.tricommercial.com<http://www.tricommercial.com/>

[cid:B99B9E25-4A8C-4093-9A7F-52961B3C8834]   [CORFAC International]

Building Great Relationships Since 1977
CORFAC International - Our firm is part of CORFAC International - Corporate Facility Advisors - an alliance of entrepreneurial commercial real estate firms that partner to deliver quality and experienced service locally, nationally and internationally.