[Santana 22] 2016 Fleet 1 Meeting and 2015 Season Recognition Event March 4 2016

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:09:13 EST 2016

Greetings Tuna Lovers of Fleet 1,

Hope you all are having a great winter racing season!!  We are overdue for
a get together in a dry, warm place!

You are invited to attend the 2016 Fleet Meeting and we'll also be
recognizing our award winners for 2015!

All crew, etc. are welcome but we need a head count in order to be sure we
order enough food.

*Please RSVP if you can make it and with the number/names of your guests to
santana22sfbay at gmail.com <santana22sfbay at gmail.com> by March 1, 2016.*

IYC's bar will be open, no host, and the fleet will serve pizza (or
similar).  It's likely the bar will be open prior to 7pm so you can come
and enjoy a drink or two before we start. We'll chat about setting up the
2016 season, fleet events desired, and we'll celebrate our 2015 winners.
More details may follow.  If you have won any trophies for the season,
please bring them, so that we may put them on display for the fleet to ogle
and get inspired towards the hunt for 2016!

Any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail as above.  Look forward to seeing
you all soon!

Kristen and Deb - Fleet 1 Co-captains