[Santana 22] 2016 Santana 22 Fleet 1 Race Schedule and Fleet Meeting Reminder

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:38:52 EST 2016

Hello Fleet 1!

The votes are in! The majority who responded selected Option 2, which
includes the Big Daddy, Wheeler, YRA Spring and Summer, and Great Pumpkin.
We're still working on the number of throw-outs, which we can discuss at
the fleet meeting on Friday, March 4.

With the increase in participation, it looks to be a very competitive
season!

Please note that in order to be included in the Championship Series
standings, your fleet dues must be current. You can bring payment to the
meeting on March 4 or send to the address on the following link:
http://santana22.org/dues/

*Reminder:*
You are invited to attend the 2016 Fleet Meeting. We'll also be recognizing
our award winners for 2015! All crew, etc. are welcome but we need a head
count in order to be sure we order enough food.