[Santana 22] Santana 22 #5150 free to a loving home

Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp acalderkamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:22:53 EST 2016

This is a good deal for anyone stoked to get into beercan racing in the
Southbay. Best beercan races on the bay on Tuesday nights! If I can make it
I'll be your crew!

When Russell bought this boat it had a good hull and a decent sail
inventory. I'm sure it needs some TLC now, but this could be a great boat
if you want boat ownership a try,

Cheers,
Anna