[Santana 22] 2016 Race Schedule - Modification

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:44:08 EST 2016

Hello Racers!

For those who weren't at the fleet meeting last Friday and as confirmation
to those who were, the YRA has reduced their series from 6 race days to 4
races days. The YRA has eliminated the April 9 and September 17 races. I'm
sure most have already put the YRA races days in their calendars, and to
eliminate any confusion, we are going to continue with the 5/14, 6/18,
7/23, and 8/13 YRA races.

As a replacement for one of the race days, we will do one of the CBRA
races. Specifically, the CBRA #4 with a City Front venue, which is on 9/24.

With the Big Daddy, Wheeler, YRA #1, YRA #2, YRA #3, YRA #4, CBRA #4, and
the Great Pumpkin, that gives us one fleet race every month.

Sign up for the YRA season as usual. You can sign up for the CBRA #4 race
through Jibeset, but you will have to sign up for the single races. Each
single entry is $20, and you will be signing up for 2 races for a total of
$40. Make sure you sign up for the correct date, September 24.

Don't forget to sign up for the Big Daddy coming up this Saturday!

Sign ups for the Wheeler Regatta are also open.

Thanks!
Deb Fehr
Co-Fleet Captain