[Santana 22] Replacement Tuna rigging - Dyform or compacted wire, anyone?

Michael Sporer pasta514 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:19:46 EDT 2016

I was under the impression that for a given nominal wire size the
compacted version had the same cross-section area of steel, same
strength, same weight and same stiffness, but had lower wind
resistance.  That way in a pinch you can swap between the two types
without worrying about any differences in the really important parameters.