[Santana 22] Wheeler Regatta and Fleet Meeting Notes

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:54:29 EDT 2016

Just a reminder...

The Wheeler Regatta is this coming weekend. The Saturday races (4/2) count
toward our White Sails Season. You can sign up at the link below. We need 5
boats for our own start, and it appears there are only 3 boats signed up so
far.

http://byc.regattalog.com/wheeler

Don't forget the Start Clinic is Saturday, April 16th. Mark your calendars
for this event!

The notes from our Fleet meeting held on March 4th are attached. The races
schedule is also attached.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!
Deb Fehr
Kristen Soetebier
Co-Fleet Captains