[Santana 22] Fw: Fwd: [s22santacruz] Santanarama -- AUG 12-13

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Sun Jul 16 16:30:47 EDT 2017

Hi there, in case SF boats and beyond haven't received this notice, I'm passing on the below information re Santanarama in Carmel on Aug. 12-13.  If you are able to sail or trailer your boat down (or up), it promises to be a super event sailed in Carmel Bay made possible mostly by the incredible generosity of Charlie Kurtmen.  Learn how to de-kelp and sail the beautiful waters there with fellow tuna lovers!
See form for more details!