[Santana 22] Gas and battery placement

John Kehoe johnkehoe at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 20 10:29:26 EDT 2017

Hello Ron & Mike,

I crawled into the cockpit lockers and noticed two eye hooks, about 16” apart, low in the cabin bulkhead with an old bungee chord attached, which looked to, possibly, be where the former owner stored the gas tank. I’m thinking maybe build a frame for the tank to sit on, to keep it up from any accumulated water, strap it down and add a couple of feet of gas hose. It seems like an easy fix, I would appreciate your valuable input.

I like the battery ideas.

Thanks A Million,

John

John Kehoe