[Santana 22] Last Jack Frost Racing Tomorrow

Daniel Carnahan dan at skipperdan.com
Fri Mar 17 16:31:15 EDT 2017

Thank you, Deb!

I haven't dragged "Sail la Vie" off of the trailer (from winter
storage) back into the water yet; two weeks from today.

I've installed a new "tabernacle" mast step from Seal's Spars,
yesterday.  Looks like it's going to work great.  No more screaming
panic and almost severed fingers while stepping the mast!  Just
kidding! my crew has the procedure down to a science.  The new step
will make it actually a joy.

See you on the water!
Dan
"Sail la Vie", Benicia
Daniel Carnahan, dan at skipperdan.com
PO Box 1074, Benicia CA 94510-4074
Phone/Text:707-319-5706 F:707-471-6539
IM: AIM:skipperdan Google:dlcarna Skype:skipper-dan

----- Message from dfehr777 at gmail.com ---------