[Santana 22] Wheeler Regatta April 1

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:37:39 EDT 2017

Ahoy Racers!

The first of the white sails series is this Saturday, April 1. The link
with the information and sign up is below. If the link doesn't work, go to
the Berkeley YC page and find it under racing.

http://www.berkeleyyc.org/race/2017-wheeler-regatta

As of today, there are 5 boats signed up. Looking forward to seeing several
more of you out there!

BYC is throwing a party after racing on Saturday. It's usually a pretty
good one. So, please stop by and we can talk about the good, the bad, and
the ugly.

FYI... I'm still working with the YRA regarding our season. They are
supposed to be making us our own fleet sign up, like they did for the
Islander 36 fleet. I'll let you know when it is ready for sign ups. So,
don't sign up for any YRA races just yet.

See you out there!!

Cheers!
Deb
Co-fleet captain